We provide services to help our clients in seeking Town Planning permissions as required by Statutory Planning Overlays. These planning considerations are specified by the Department of Transport, Planning and Local Infrastructure and the local councils, and are established due to concerns over issues like Design & Development, Erosion Management, Vegetation Protection and Heritage Significance etc.

We also provide services to help obtain Reports and Consents from Council and Asset Owners such as Water authorities (e.g. South-East Water, Yarra Valley Water) for Build Over Easement Application and Consents.

We also help to arrange for Specialised reports, if required, such as Soil Reports, Geotechnical Reports, Arborist Reports etc.

Some of the Common Planning Permissions include:

  • Build Over Easement Application
  • Town Planning Permission
  • Flood Flow Management